December 9th at Echo Theater | 3:00 – 4:30PM
***The registration deadline has been extended to Wed Dec 5.***
A hilarious two-ring fundraising circus of the extraordinary!
- ETC teaching artists & performers
- Zig Zags & Tik Toks youth performance companies
- ETC students and friends (That’s YOU!)
FUNathon performers help raise funds for ETC by inviting families and friends to make donation pledges based on the performer’s ability to do weird, wondrous, entertaining things — or even normal things, which, when done repeatedly, also become strangely entertaining. Past performers have done things such as:
- hula-hooping for as long as possible!
- twisting as many balloons into dogs as possibles while swinging upside-down!
- putting on as many shirts as possible in one minute!
How can I participate in FUNathon!?
- Register a FUNathon activity (follow the link or submit a paper form to your teacher.)
- FUNathon 2018 pledge sheet to support your friends, family, or teacher’s activity.
- Attend on December 9 to cheer on the participants. Tickets are sliding scale, $5 – $10 (no one turned away).
- Donate here and help support ETC scholarship and inclusion programs.