December 8th at Echo Theater | 2:30 – 4:00PM
A hilarious two-ring fundraising circus of the extraordinary!
Echo Theater Company (ETC) Students, Friends, and of course YOU!
ETC Youth Performance Companies:
Ricochet Training Company, Tik Toks & Zig Zags
ETC Teaching Artists and Performers
Did we mention YOU?
See below to register to participate (deadline Weds, 12/4) OR make a pledge/donation (simply write “FUNathon” and the performer’s name).
FUNathon 2019 Details
FUNathon performers help raise funds for ETC by inspiring family and friends to make donation pledges based on the performer’s ability to do weird, wondrous, entertaining things — or even normal things, which, when done repeatedly, also become strangely entertaining.
Past performers have done things such as:
- Hula-hooping for as long as possible!
- Twisting as many balloons into dogs as possibles while hanging upside-down!
- Reciting the entirety of Jabberwocky while doing a headstand!
- Grand Prize — $200 ETC gift certificate
- Two tickets to a Zig Zag or Tik Tok show of your choice
- ETC hoodie, t-shirt or tank top, insulated cup
- and more!
How can I participate/donate/make a pledge in FUNathon 2019!?
There are three amazing ways to participate:
1) PERFORM AT THE EVENT! There are two steps to perform:
First Register: Fill out a FUNathon 2019 Registration Form online by Wednesday, November 27. Printed forms are available in the office.
Then Collect Pledges: Once ETC gets your registration you’ll receive a FUNathon 2019 Pledge Sheet and some “save the date” handbills. Fill in your activity information on the Pledge Sheet. Then ask your family and friends to pledge their support. Record all pledges on the sheet and don’t forget to invite everyone to attend the FUNathon so they can witness your FUNdraising performance for themselves!!
2) ATTEND! Attend on December 8 to cheer on the participants. Tickets are sliding scale, $5 – $10 (no one turned away). Purchase in advance, here.
3) DONATE AND/OR MAKE A PLEDGE! Send funds online and help support ETC scholarship and inclusion programs. Simply write FUNathon when prompted.