Whenever you share the goodness in your heart, you always end up a winner because life is an echo. It gives you back what you have given. – unknown
We are committed to our community.
Even during a shut-down, our priority is to continue to fulfill our mission to create space for collaboration, empowerment and the joyful celebration of community using movement and ensemble theater traditions, imaginative play, and aerial arts to help people of all abilities discover their potential, encourage perseverance and embrace their humanity.
We need your help.
With your financial support, our faculty and staff will continue to earn a living wage and also maintain as much of our community as we can. Since we have put our camps and classes on hold, we lost our primary income stream, and we need your support to continue our work. Our projected shortfall for 5 weeks closure is $40,000. If we are forced to remain closed beyond that, that number skyrockets to $100,000.
Even though we are going to be getting creative with offering online content, we will not be able to safely offer any of our aerial programming until we get through this current public health crisis. During the ETC closure, our Leadership Team and Faculty will be working remotely on curriculum development, creative online coaching, make needed updates to the physical space (while maintaining social distancing), virtually coaching the youth companies, and more.
What your gift today will do:
- Continue to provide wages to teaching artists
- Sustain core operations
- Give virtual community, expression and joy in a time of fear, distancing, and uncertainty.
Unable to donate cash?
- Consider purchasing a class card or gift card to be used in the future.
- Reserve Echo for your party this fall.
- Consider signing up for private lessons later in the summer.
- Shop for items great and small in our RedBubble shop.
We wish you and your loved ones good health and safety and we appreciate you being a part of the ETC family.
Ways to give: Your support can be as unique and creative as YOU are! Make a gift in honor or in memory of someone, donate shares of stock, initiate a planned gift, make a gift and have your company match it!
- Make a gift
- Become a monthly sustainer
- Shop our merchandise on RedBubble
- Costume/Prop Donation
- We accept most fabric and some costumes or prop donations, just give us a call first to confirm. However, please ensure that all items are clean and free of mold before bringing to our facilities.
- Corporate Sponsorship & Partnership
Echo Theater Company offers customized opportunities to best meet the need of your company, employees and clients. This includes group volunteer activities!
The Echo Theater Company is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Tax ID 93-0682075.