LETTERS TO STRANGERS collects the visions and voices of an ensemble of young artists living in a world they did not create, while envisioning a better one for all, including those we do not know. Dance, acrobatics, theater, and song intermingle in a series of offerings that include reflections on the past, hopes for the future, and instructions for living in our collective present.
Suitable for all ages. The outdoor venue will be accessible to those with mobility devices. Please call to confirm ASL interpretation.
The audience is requested to wear masks and engage in physical distancing. Please note there is a blanket (B) section in the front marked in GREEN and a chair (C) section to choose from. Low-backed chairs preferred.
Run Time: 60 minutes
- A live, outdoor performance created by young people training in ensemble theater and circus arts
- Using bamboo poles, fabric, chairs and benches, to create connection despite distance
- Earnest, playful, uplifting, reflective, necessary
Performance Schedule: LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
- Fri, June 4 at 7pm – 1 seat left
- Sat, June 5 at 2pm SOLD OUT & 6pm 1 seat left
- Sun, June 6 at 12pm 5 seats left & 4pm 2 seats left
Tickets & Location Details:
- Tickets are sliding scale $5 – $30. Performance is rain or shine.
- The location is in Lake Oswego and will be included in the confirmation email you receive after purchasing your tickets.
- PURCHASE TICKETS HERE!