Our first ever FILMathon is Echo Theater Company’s FUNdraising FILM Festival featuring past performance gems caught on camera! This event will be streamed online from Noon- 7pm with a live Q&A and dinner service in partnership with Three Doors Down. Come for your favorites or stay for the full marathon; the choice is yours.
Watch Party Noon-1pm:
Dinner & Conversation 6-8pm
Viewing through GiveButter
Your participation gives others the chance to fly!
Whenever you share the goodness in your heart, you always end up a winner because life is an echo. It gives you back what you have given. – unknown
We are committed to our community.
Our priority remains to fulfill our mission to create space for collaboration, empowerment and the joyful celebration of community using movement and ensemble theater traditions, imaginative play, and aerial arts to help people of all abilities discover their potential, encourage perseverance and embrace their humanity.
We need your help.
The necessary steps we have taken to help ensure optimal public health have had and will continue to have direct financial consequences for all theaters and teaching artists, including ours. ETC tries to operate with fiscal prudence, but with reduced class sizes and the cost of increased cleaning, ETC continues to depend on the support of our generous community. For those willing and able to make a gift at this time, know that your support will help us get through this challenging time.
What your gift today will do:
- Continue to provide wages to teaching artists
- Sustain core operations
- Give virtual community, expression and joy in a time of fear, distancing, and uncertainty.
Support comes in many forms:
- Consider purchasing a class card or gift card to be used in the future.
- Reserve Echo for your party this winter or spring.
- Consider signing up for private or semi-private lessons.
- Shop for items great and small in our RedBubble shop.
We wish you and your loved ones good health and safety and we appreciate you being a part of the ETC family.
Ways to give: Your support can be as unique and creative as YOU are! Make a gift in honor or in memory of someone, donate shares of stock, initiate a planned gift, make a gift and have your company match it!
- Make a gift
- Join Ovation Community and become a monthly sustainer
- Shop our merchandise on RedBubble
- Costume/Prop Donation – We accept most fabric and some costumes or prop donations, just give us a call first to confirm. However, please ensure that all items are clean and free of mold before bringing to our facilities.
- Corporate Sponsorship & Partnership –Echo Theater Company offers customized opportunities to best meet the need of your company, employees and clients. This includes group volunteer activities!
The Echo Theater Company is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. Tax ID 93-0682075.