- Available rental times vary throughout the week. Please see our availability calendar.
- Class size must be 9 or fewer.
- The number of party guests who are not taking class is limited 9. (Total humans allowed in the space is 20, including 2 staff members.)
- All attendees must sign our COVID agreement and go through screening protocols at the door, including a temperature check.
- All staff and guests must wear a mask and observe social distancing.
- Food and drink during a party is negotiable, available with our outdoor space rental. Please see “Space Rental” details below.
Echo Theater Company class:
All parties include a creative and fun imagery-based warm-up, theater and creative movement games, acrobatics, and single-point dance trapeze. Trapezes are hung low enough that students can push off the mat with their feet to swing or spin and can climb up onto the bar to sitting, standing or hanging upside down! Acrobatics can be adjusted to the skill-level of the students and usually includes partner and group tricks…great for photo ops!
If party-goers are experienced Echo Theater Company students, we adjust the curriculum accordingly, challenging more advanced folks, while keeping folks of all levels safe and engaged. We are happy to include aerial apparatus such as fabric (“silks”), rope, and hoop, as well as stilt-walking, juggling, and more.
Space is available indoors for opening gifts or other activities that do not require guests to remove their masks. Outdoor space rental is available for food/cake eating. Our outdoor space has one canopy tent (10ft x 10 ft); please be mindful of seasonal weather. Additionally, we are located in the heart of the historic Hawthorne District, with many nearby eateries.
- 60 min class only: $200
- 60 min class + 30 min space rental: $245
- 90 min class only: $280
- 90 min class + 30 min space rental: $325
To learn more or to book a birthday party, call the Echo Theater Company office at 971-267-3246, or e-mail us: hello [at] echotheaterpdx [dot] org.