Host your next party at the Echo!
We may consider special requests for other times, based on the availability of the space and our staff, but our space does tend to be very busy most weeks! Please see our availability calendar, or contact us for the latest availability.
- All guests must follow our COVID-19 policies, including our quarantine guidelines, and go through a simple screening at the door, including a contact-free temperature check.
- All staff and guests must wear a non-woven mask and observe social distancing.
- Guest-provided food and drink are permitted, but masks must be worn when not actively eating or drinking.
- All ETC staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Please note: all guests are required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to enter the building (limited exceptions apply, please see our full COVID-19 protocols here).
Echo Theater Company class:
All parties include a creative and fun imagery-based warm-up, theater and creative movement games, acrobatics, and single-point dance trapeze. Trapezes are hung low enough that students can push off the mat with their feet to swing or spin and can climb up onto the bar to sitting, standing or hanging upside down! Acrobatics can be adjusted to the skill-level of the students and usually includes partner and group tricks…great for photo ops!
If party-goers are experienced Echo Theater Company students, we adjust the curriculum accordingly, challenging more advanced folks, while keeping folks of all levels safe and engaged. We are happy to include aerial apparatus such as fabric (“silks”), rope, and hoop, as well as stilt-walking, juggling, and more.
Rental of our indoor space for presents, social time, cake, etc. If you would prefer to eat/drink outdoors, please inquire about our outdoor space. We have one canopy tent (10 ft x 10 ft); please be mindful of seasonal weather. Additionally, we are located in the heart of the historic Hawthorne District, with many nearby eateries.
Up to 10 participating students:
- 60 min class only: $200
- 60 min class + 30 min space rental: $245
- 90 min class only: $280
- 90 min class + 30 min space rental: $325
11-16 participating students:
- 90 min class + 30 min space rental: $400
- 60 min class + 30 min space rental: $305
We are not currently hosting parties for more than 16 participants. Due to space limitations, we ask that parties limit themselves to a maximum of 10 additional non-participating guests. Thank you!
To learn more or to book a birthday party, call the Echo Theater Company office at 971-267-3246, or e-mail us: email@example.com.